An exam prep workshop for the AICP exam led by the nation's leading exam training team.
About this Event
The APA National Capital Area Chapter will host an AICP exam prep workshop on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. This popular training workshop will provide a review of key planning topics that could appear on the exam and is led by the same team who conducts the AICP Exam Prep session at National APA Conferences.
This workshop is open to all, especially those taking the exam in November or the following May. The cost of registration includes a light breakfast, lunch and an electronic copy of the APA Chapter President’s Council Study Manual (a $10 value).
Register by 5 p.m. on October 16, 2019 to attend. There will be no on-site registration.
For question, contact Marc Lewis-DeGrace, AICP
• John Houseal, FAICP – Houseal Lavigne Associates
• Devin Lavigne, AICP, LEED AP - Houseal Lavigne Associates
• Trevor Dick, AICP, LEED AP – City of Aurora, IL
Date, Time & Location
• Saturday, October 19, 2019 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
(Breakfast starts at 8:30 and the training will begin at 9:00 am)
• Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies (640 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001)
• View directions to the School of Continuing Studies via, ca, train, bike, or other means
• $50 advanced online registration (ends 5 p.m. on 10/16/2019); $70 on-site registration, if space allows
• Includes light breakfast, lunch and APA Chapter Presidents Council Study Manual